I’m the art department.
Freelance graphic design on time, done right at a fair price
I’m the art department, experienced with small businesses, colleges, utility companies, printers, publishers, all the way to Fortune 500 companies and the largest ad agencies in the world. I got the jobs because I do good work in a timely fashion at a reasonable rate. And I’m fun to work with.
Working remotely is a breeze. I’ve worked with clients, vendors and printers on every continent. (Except Antarctica. That’s a tough one.) And if you need me to, I can show up at your doorstep as well.
Freelance graphic design that feels like an extension of your staff
You get freelance graphic design produced by the mindset of someone used to working as part of a staff, as well as solo. I’ve worked on staff for busy graphic design departments, newspapers, agencies and know how to field requests in a timely manner.
I can follow style sheets, rule books for logo usage and even if it’s not set down in writing, I can do a pretty fair imitation of your current style.
Yes, I do the boring stuff too
Need me to follow an existing style and produce materials that looks like you’ve done them in house? Fifty logos vectorized to print on a t-shirt? A few WordPress posts put up and pushed out to your social media? An email marketing campaign setup and delivered? I’ve got experience with all the details of graphic design.
Fun to work with, easy payment options too
My feelings aren’t hurt if you reject a design or idea. You know your business better than I do. And I don’t crumble under tight deadlines.
I’m open to using a variety of online payments systems, including PayPal or even good old fashioned checks. For new accounts and large jobs I ask for a fifty percent deposit up front, with final payment due on completion. If you’re not satisfied with the work, I work with you till you are.
Have regular work and want to save? Ask about a retainer.
Call 631-935-4726 or click here
Freelance Graphic Design Services
- Logo design and conversions for print.
- Photography – interior, exterior, portrait and products.
- Illustration – I research stock illustrations in most cases which saves you tons, and I don’t mark up the cost. Custom illustrations can be produced, using traditional media or digital, including cutaway photography, product mockups, maps, renderings and text overlays.
- Printed materials – From brochures, booklets and annual reports, to direct mail pieces, business cards and complete identity programs.
- Book and magazine production, from black and white monographs to full color coffee table books.
- WordPress website development and updates.
- Packaging design and graphic production.
- Coordinating printing, printers and schedules.
- Postcard creation to follow mail guidelines to get you the best rate on postage and save money on printing.
- Complete line of innovative promotional materials available.
- Email marketing campaigns created with MailChimp, Constant Contact and My Emma.
- Signage, display board, billboards and automotive graphics
- Video production and presentation. I can even teach you to shoot video with your iPhone and we make it look professional.
- Audio production services.
- Signage and trade show displays.
Want to learn more? Start here …
A selection of work from the Art Department