Ask any wedding photographer, it’s often your personality that gets you the job. It’s my job to get that across in your site. It’s done with photos, design, graphics, typography and text. Do this and you’ll be remembered. If your site looks and feels like the other photographers in your area, your name and photos will pass like a ship in the night to prospective customers.
I’ve done advertising for almost thirty years and seen what works, what doesn’t and why. Your website is advertising. I’d rather catch up with how photographers are selling their work than boning up on the most recent advances in slideshow technology. Besides, there’s a ton of people who’d like to hire you, but absolutely hates slideshows.
With a website designed by Green Man Advertising and Design, you get:
- SmugMug customization, the features you need to get your message across
- Your message. Every successful business needs one. A single idea to plant in the head of potential customers.
- Need a blog? I do blogs. Social media, brochures and business cards too.
- A trained eye to read and tweak your text so you really say what you’re trying to say
- Guidance through the maze of SEO options
- Holding your hand through the whole process and beyond: full training and never-expiring support
- Over 25 years of graphic, advertising and marketing experience, for artists, photographers, universities, small businesses and Fortune 500 companies
- Most important, you get honest opinions. Got a crappy idea? I’ll be the first to tell you so. But if your idea is great I’ll praise it to the stars. It’s great we’re after now, isn’t it?
The cost? Pricing starts at $900 and $250 for migrations, and for most photographers, that will get you there. A Word Press blog bumps up the price by $350. Custom artwork for a logo can raise the price as well. But I set my rates flat so I can take the time I need to tailor your site to your business, and lift your image above the competition.